|Resolution||HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Brightness||20,000 center lumens|
|Contrast||1600-2000:1 Full Field | 650:1 ANSI|
|Illumination||3.0kW Xenon bubble lamp module|
|Lamp life||750 hours typical lamp life|
|Height||16.5″ (419 mm)|
|Width||24.5″ (621 mm)|
|Depth||32.0″ (815 mm)|
|Weight||160 lb (72.5 kg)|
|Control and networking||
|Enhanced feature sets||
Ideal for large venues – building displays, churches, classrooms, concerts, conference rooms, live events , tradeshows and more, the Roadster HD20K-J is fitted with the broadest range of high-quality lenses – all with Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities. You can use existing stacking hardware, lenses1, lamps, input cards2 and other Christie accessories with this new line of projectors. Fly, rig, stack and ship it – the Roadster HD20K-J performs flawlessly.
This projector couples the benefits of Xenon illumination – for the most natural color accuracy and stability – with the next level of technology, performance and flexibility. The additional standard features, an expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie warranties, service and support, ensure the Christie Roadster HD20K-J provides high performance and more lumens per watt in the smallest chassis in its class.
With the Christie J Series you can customize your model according to your needs. Each projector ships standard with the ILS lens mount, but if you prefer to use your existing inventory of CT lenses or require a yellow notch filter (YNF), you can choose, at the time of purchase, the following options:
|Christie Roadster HD20K-J||ILS lens mount (ships standard)||ILS lens mount + YNF*||CT lens mount*||CT lens mount + YNF*|
*Please allow six weeks for delivery.
- HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 20,000 center lumens
- Embedded Christie Twist™ for image warping and edge blending
- Variable contrast ratio of 1600-2000:1 Full Field | 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- 3.0kW Xenon bubble lamp module
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Dust-sealed engine
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multiwindowing and screen processing (up to a 3×3 array)
- CT lens mount (optional)
- Yellow notch filter (optional)
- Set-up lights help users see menu displays in low-light environments
- Hybrid stacking
- User-replaceable lamps
- Built-in portrait capabilities
- Liquid cooling allows for operating temperatures up to 104° (40° C)
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
1 – CT refers to the suite of lenses available for use with Christie’s legacy Xenon platform. Note: ILS capabilities are not available with CT lenses and lens mount.
2 – Legacy input cards are not compatible with Christie J Series models. The input cards supported by the J Series are compatible with Christie M Series models.