|Resolution||1024 x 768 XGA|
|Contrast||1000:1 (Full on/off)|
|Lamp Life||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
|Height||6.50″ (164 mm)|
|Width||19.27″ (489.5 mm)|
|Length||17.12″ (434.8 mm)|
|Weight||21.4 lb (9.7 kg)|
|Inputs, Control and Networking|
|Enhanced Feature Sets|
An economical, easy to setup, high performance projector with features that ensure long life and low maintenance. Create a perfectly aligned display with 3D Keystone™ technology, a new four-corner geometry correction tool. This easy-to-use feature allows you to quickly configure your image, ensuring a geometrically accurate display for every presentation.
Christie LX505 LCD projector provides XGA resolution at 5000 ANSI lumens, an ideal brightness level for medium-sized venues. You can easily add the Christie LX505 to a network of projectors via the built-in network port. This unit offers complete pro AV compatibility by accepting signals from a variety of sources. The long-life AutoFilter cartridge system and up to 3000 hour lamp (economy mode) ensures low cost of ownership over the life of the product.
- 5,000 ANSI lumens for high brightness presentation
- XGA native resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- 3D Keystone™ technology a new four corner geometry correction tool
- Built in network port for total network control
- AutoFilter cartridge reduces time between filter changes for up to 13,000 hours
The Christie LX505 is equipped with motorized lens shift for zoom and focus, with a center mount lens design and easy one-button lens release capability. A suite of optional lenses are also available. This quiet, compact projector is offered in an off-white color to blend with a variety of surroundings.