Delivering an amazing 16,000 ANSI lumens (17,500 center lumens), the Christie® LX1750 produces some of the highest brightness levels in its class. Featuring Christie’s 4DColor™ technology, this high-performance, 3LCD projector provides superior color reproduction over conventional LCD systems. Designed for various applications, including houses of worship, staged events, multi-tiled displays and large sized auditoriums, the LX1750 combines native XGA resolution and a 2500:1 contrast ratio with 10-bit image processing for flawless image production.
|Resolution||1024 x 768 XGA|
|Contrast||2,500:1 (Full on/off)|
|Illumination||4 x 380W NSHA|
|Lamp Life||2,000 hours|
|Height||13.7″ (247.98 mm)|
|Width||25.6″ (650.24 mm)|
|Depth||32.1″ (815.34 mm)|
|Weight||102.5 lbs (46.5 kg)|
|Enhanced feature sets|
(L x W x H)
The Christie LX1750 is compatible with an expansive suite of optional lenses for a broad range of installation options that enable the projector to be positioned almost anywhere. The robust design and long-life components result in minimal maintenance intervals and a low cost of ownership.
- 16,000 ANSI lumens brightness suitable for large size applications
- High on/off contrast ratio up to 2500:1
- True XGA native resolution (1024 x 768)
- Equipped with HDMI and DVI-D input slots
- Range of optional input modules including DVI, SDI, HD-SDI
- Extensive lens suite
- Lens shift and digital keystone correction capability
- Lamp life of 2000 hours typical
- Robust four lamp design with optional smoke filter kit for use in staging events (including events with smoke/pyrotechnic effects)
- Low maintenance features – long lamp life, hot swappable lamps and user replaceable lamps
- 4D Color™ technology
Set up and image adjustment is a breeze, even in the most challenging room environments with built-in 3D Keystone™ technology, which ensures quick and easy image alignment. The Christie LX1750 is also equipped with power adjustable lens shift for zoom and focus, and a motorized lens shutter to completely block light when required. It also has a four-lamp system that provides redundancy ensuring there are no interruptions to your presentation – ideal for live events.
The robust design includes long-life optical components, an innovative cooling system and new air filtration system. The Christie LX1750 produces exceptional image performance with minimal maintenance which means increased reliability and worry-free presentations.