The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this HD model.
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 HD|
|Brightness||11,000 center lumens|
|Contrast||Up to 10,000:1|
|Illumination||Dual Osram® 350W P-VIP|
|Lamp life||1,500 hours, up to 2,000 in eco mode|
|Height||10.2″ (259 mm)|
|Width||19.7″ (500 mm)|
|Depth||22.1″ (561 mm)|
|Weight||55 lbs (25 kg)|
|Display technology and resolution||
|Input signal compatibility||
|Inputs, control & networking||
|Enhanced feature sets||
*Christie M Series stacking frame is required in portrait orientation.
Due to constant research, specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
The Roadster HD10K-M DLP projector, at 11,000 center lumens (dual lamps, 350W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 11,000 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 dynamic iris (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness this projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (350W)
- Two high definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3×3 array)
- Dynamic iris
- 3D upgradable
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.