|Resolution||HD 1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||8000 ANSI lumens|
|Contrast||Up to 7500:1|
|Illumination||Dual 330W VIDI™ UHP|
|Lamp life||Standard mode: up to 2000hrs Eco mode: up to 3000hrs|
|Input signal compatibility||
|Inputs/outputs, control & networking||
|Enhanced feature sets||
1 In a stacked setup, this projector is best suited for events or temporary use. The projector may need to be re-aligned if it is used in a fixed-installation application.
2 Christie 1-chip DLP projectors can be used in 24/7 or extended use applications. Regular maintenance and a 24/7 maintenance kit are recommended to maximize the lifetime of your projector.
|Regulatory approvals||This product conforms to the following directives, regulations and regulatory approvals related to product safety, environmental requirements and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC):
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) native resolution
- 8,000 ANSI lumens, dual-lamp platform
- Sealed 1-chip DLP light engine
- Optional extended-use AutoFilter
- 7500:1 with rich black reproduction contrast ratio
- User-changeable color wheels – RGBW or RGBCYM for high-brightness or superior rich-color use
- Built-in edge-blending and color-matching capabilities
- Flexible and customizable – install it anywhere, connect to virtually anything
- Auto-switching lamp
- 24/7 operation1
1Christie 1-chip DLP projectors can be used in 24/7 or extended use applications. Regular maintenance and a 24/7 maintenance kit are recommended to maximize the lifetime of your projector.Built-in color-matching and edge-blending functions, picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture modes and low acoustic noise offer presentation confidence and installation flexibility. With its HD lens options and connection expandability, this 1-chip DLP solution is easy to use and maintain – install it anywhere and connect to virtually anything. Exceptional image quality, 24/7 performance reliability and application flexibility make the Christie DHD800 digital projector an excellent choice for large video presentations with high resolution content.