Christie® DHD675-E provides trusted performance, reliability and exceptional image quality. This projector is ideal for small auditoriums, boardrooms, classrooms and houses of worship.
The Christie DHD675-E offers unrivalled value. You get:
- DLP® technology
- color matching
- image blending and warping
- projector stacking capabilities
- energy-saving features
- low maintenance costs
- industry-leading warranties and support.
The Christie DHD675-E is ready for the challenges of fixed installations and rental/staging applications.
|Resolution||HD 1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||6,450 center lumens|
|Contrast||Up to 5000:1|
|Illumination||Dual 330W P-VIP|
|Lamp life||1800 hrs minimum @ 330W
2500 hrs typical @ 280W
|Weight||43.0 lbs (19.5kg)|
|Display technology and resolution||
|Input signal compatibility||
|Inputs, control and networking||
|Dimensions and weight||
The Christie DHD675-E gives you exceptional image quality, flexible installation, and ease of operation.
- dual-lamp design offers the choice to use the projector in dual-lamp or single-lamp mode. Dual-lamp mode maximizes brightness and is great for redundancy. Single lamp mode increases the lamp life.
- 1-chip DLP technology provides excellent image quality and reliability
- 24/7 use capability
- Dynamic Contrast enhances images by increasing the contrast ratio to 5000:1
- an optional wireless module makes the projector more flexible to use and easy to set up.
A full suite of lenses, input options and 360 degree projection give you the flexibility to pick what works best for your presentation. The Christie DHD675-E is ideal for fixed install applications. The optional stacking, blending and warping capabilities also make it a great option for staging applications.
This projector comes with a number of eco-friendly features that lower the total cost of ownership.
The Christie DHD675-E is backed by Christie’s industry-leading warranties, service and support.